“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value”
A marketing professional with experience in account management,
business operations, and administrative roles; specializing in
project management and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
Now seeking to contribute my experience, skills and expertise to a
full time role in Austin, Texas.
Screen Innovations • Inside Sales / Customer Support
June 2017 – Present
- Provide customer support for clients related to orders.
shipment information, and product knowledge.
- Complete orders for clients and customers using Netsuite.
- Account managed client relationship with Best Buy.
Natural Stacks • Operations Manager / Supply Chain Coordinator
Nov 2015 – Mar 2016
- Managed e-commerce (Shopify) orders, ensuring fulfillment and managing workflow.
- Oversaw Inventory management, planning, scheduling and forecasting to ensure customer orders were properly moving through the supply chain timely and efficiently.
- Created a Supply Chain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to efficiently streamline workflow and onboard future hires.
*Promoted from Customer Success/ Operations to Supply Chain Coordinator within first 90 days of employment based on performance.
212 Media Studios • Account Manager
Aug 2013 – Jan 2015
- Managed over 20 accounts successfully in areas of social media marketing, web, design, development, content and video production.
- Clients recognized my ability to understand their brand and entrusted me for marketing strategies and project management.
- Problem solved, managed internal and external communications while driving projects to completion on time.
*Successfully managed the video production of an award winning campaign video.
PMG Agency • Marketing Specialist
Mar 2012 – Aug 2013
- Managed and launched a successful website re-design.
- Wrote content for the company blog.
- Event marketing and management related to speaking engagements.
- Created a social media schedule.
- Managed email marketing
*Increased sales by implementing Inbound Marketing strategies on company website.
*Created a Social Media Specialist (SOP) standard operating procedure to onboard a new hire.
Associate of Applied Science, Major in Hospitality / Event Management
- Ivy Tech University – North East
Completed 60 credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
- Indiana University Purdue University – Fort Wayne
*Relevant courses include: Intro to Writing, Intro to Communication, Intro to Public Relations
- Methodology of Inbound Marketing Certified 2014 • Hubspot Academy
- Level 4 TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certification 2014 • International TEFL Academy
- Social Media Marketing Certificate 2012 • Skill Path
- Inventory and Purchasing 2012 • National Restaurant Association
- Disney’s Approach to People Management 2011 • Disney Institute
- Successfully managed an award winning campaign video for United Way.
- Consecutively won 3rd and 1st place while participating in DECA Career Development Conference District 3&6.
*Marked excellence in all areas below
- Grasps instructions quickly
- Developed appropriate technical knowledge
- Desires to increase knowledge of job
- Willing to ask questions
Quality of Work
- Produces work that is accurate and neat
- Produces expected volume
- Efficient in use of time
- Shows initiative
- Enthusiastic about work
- Willing to work with and for others
- Accepts criticism
- Thinks independently
- Works under pressure
- Meets deadlines
- Adaptable to changes in work environment
- Cooperates with supervisors/co-workers
- Courteous and friendly
- Controls emotions
- Speaks well and shows good choice of words